Pages

Used cars home business 8600

Sunday 11 September 2011

New Allvoices Community Manager - Dean Schaffer

Dear Allvoices writers,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dean Schaffer, and I'm the newest member of the Allvoices team.

As Allvoices continues to grow, we want to redouble our emphasis on maintaining the community aspect of our family of our writers, even as more and more writers join our team. That's my job -- to keep us all close and passionate about what we do as we grow.

First, I'd like to introduce myself, and then I'll make a couple quick announcements.

Just a few months ago, I got my master's degree in journalism from Stanford and decided to move up to San Francisco -- the best city I've lived in so far, hands down. (No offense to those of you from Los Angeles, but I grew up there and am so glad not to have to drive everywhere!)

I started my writing career with an education and test-preparation company whose goals were very similar to those of Allvoices: bring the world alive for our readers through a community of passionate writers. We were a quirky bunch; we even had our own mascot -- the alpaca (a feisty relative of the llama, for those of you who may not have heard of it). Most importantly, we all loved what we did, an energy I sense here at Allvoices that I'm looking forward to nurturing and channeling.

In my spare time, I like to play guitar, write music, and hunt for the best burrito in San Francisco.

Now, a few quick announcements.

Last week, Allvoices launched an exciting new incentive program. If you missed the announcement or didn't get a chance to learn about it, I suggest you check out http://www.allvoices.com/incentive/ for details.

Next, Allvoices is always trying to help writers in the most efficient way possible, so we have a number of email addresses for you to contact, each geared toward specific issues. Below are the most important email addresses, along with their purpose, so you know how to reach us when you need us:

support@allvoices.com - Website-related issues and technical questions. (For example, if the website is down or some feature seems to be broken.)
community@allvoices.com - Community-related issues. (For example, if a user posts a disrespectful story that violates our terms of service.)
incentive@allvoices.com - Payment-related issues. (For example, if you have not received a check for money that is owed to you through the Build Your Brand program.)
selectmedia@allvoices.com - Select Media program payment issues, specifically. (For example, if you have not received a check for money that is owed to you through the Select Media program, or if you have a question about how the program works.)

I'm looking forward to becoming part of this big, vibrant community. Like you, I am passionate about telling stories about our world, and I'm excited to help you tell those stories to an ever-growing audience.

Best,

Dean Schaffer

Allvoices Community Manager

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these tips on buying a used car. I need this because I am buying a used car but my friend told me that I will read first some tips before I buy a used car. Keep on sharing!

engines for sale